Monday 5 December 2011

New blog name, but it's still me!

Hello there!

I wasn't feeling the vibe over at The Crafty Baking Mama, so I've renamed my blog. The old name felt a bit too polished for who I am and what I'm about. I am all about the trying and can relate to the little engine that could as my inspiration!!!  It's something I draw on regularly when my 3 year old gets frustrated.  I encourage him to try, try again.  My mother would say that throughout the years I have taken this metaphor far too far and I would NEVER take no for an answer.  So, it's definitely a strength and a weakness, but it's me.  I'm messy, I cut corners, I fall over but I try and I am enthusiastic about things!!!! (And I use too many exclamation marks!!!!)

I hope you like my new name and I'm not sure I'll blog any more frequently, but I do feel more freedom to blog within these new parameters.  Thank you to the lovely Cat and K for the think tank to help me with my new name! And thank you Cat for helping me redirect my old blog to this new one! Whoa, that was a bit technical for me! xo

Thank you for reading!!!

Love Amy xoxo

2 comments:

  1. So looking forward to seeing what you get up to Ms Misadvebbre. Cab I request a tire on your little Pom Pom creation today pretty please? Xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the littlw engine that could! Look forward to reading you here now!

    ReplyDelete